ACCELERATED AIRLINE PILOT PROGRAM
Our accelerated airline pilot path is fully immersive program where you learn to think like a pilot from day 1. You will undergo a rigorous training to obtain all your pilot ratings in as little as 10 months. And then, you will have an opportunity to become an instructor with our school. While you get compensated for flying, you will continue to work on building your hours to reach 1500 hours total flight time necessary to be hired by airlines.
- Must be 18 years old
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Clean background check
- Good moral character
- Be able to obtain 1st class medical certificate
- Secured funding with our partners or has a proof of sufficient funds to sponsor the training independently
- Available at least 5 days a week between 6:00 am and 6:00pm to attend classes as scheduled
Students should ensure prior to applying that they meet all the requirements.
STEP 1: Submit online application
STEP 2: Schedule 1st class medical exam
(For a list of Aviation medical examiners in your area, please refer to the FAA's link)
STEP 3: Apply for financing, if needed
STEP 3: Submit copies of your medical and loan approval
STEP 4: Pay a $299 non-refundable fee to complete your application
STEP 4: Once you application has been approved, you will be asked to sign an enrollment agreement (Please read our detailed cancellation and refund policy)
STEP 5: Attend a training orientation day and begin training in the assigned cohort
Next available class start date is December 1
Class start dates:
October 12 2022
November 1 2022
December 1 2022
January 4 2023
February 1 2023
March 1 2023
April 2 2023
May 2 2023
June - December 2023 to be announced
- 0 to hero flight training – private pilot, instrument, commercial, CFI/CFII and multi engine add-on
- Up to 280 hours of flight time total
- Ground school for each pilot rating
- 1-1 ground time with instructor
- Books and learning materials
- Check ride plane rental, up to 2 hours included
Program tuition: $76,000
To get a job at an airline, you will be required to have a minumum of 25
hours of multi-engine flight time. You can choose to upgrade your training
to receive the required hours. Please note that if you choose not to, you will
be responsible to obtain minimum multi-engine hours independently.
Upgrade multi engine time to 25 hours needed for most airlines: $9,000
Total program tuition with multi-engine time upgrade: $85,000
Not included in the tuition:
- FAA check ride fees, paid directly to the examiner in cash: $5,700
- FAA- written knowledge tests, this fee is paid directly to the testing center upon registration for each exam, $175 per exam, additional total of $1050
- Annual renters’ insurance ($300-350 annual rate, 20K aircraft damage liability required)
- 1st class Medical certificate fee ($200-$300 one time fee paid to Aviation medical examiner)
Total non-tuition, out of pocket expenses: $7,350
We have partnered with the Meritize Platform to provide our students with financing options to fund your education. With a Meritize Loan, you can get credit for your merit and potentially improve your loan options by sharing your academic history or military background, if approved, full deferment during school is available for certain products.
Check your loan options in minutes without impacting your credit score.
Meritize Lending, LLC, NMLS ID 1661035 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Meritize Financial, Inc. NMLS ID 1986399 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Meritize Lending, LLC**. Meritize reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or hold an Employment Authorization Document and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein, including, but not limited to, gaining admission to a program, concerning the quality or financial strength of any educational institution, securing funding or obtaining employment. Our final loan offer may differ as a result of the school chosen and the associated cost of tuition. Not all schools are eligible for funding. Meritize does not offer educational loans in the following states: IN, ME, ND, NV, SD, VT, WI, WV, WY, PR. All rights reserved.
**For residents of SC, loan is made by Meritize Financial, Inc.
*Variable rates are subject to change.
AIRLINE PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
- School will provide mentoring, coaching and assistance for airline placement through reviewing available options to apply for airlines, resume services, interview prep
- School will maintain a comprehensive list and available options of airlines to apply for
- Students can begin to use our placement services as soon as they complete private pilot
- Every student will be scheduled for meetings with their mentor to develop desired post training path
Need more info? Schedule a call with one of our training advisors.
Flight schools are not just for pilots. Everyone should experience flying an airplane, at least once. First flight experiences and discovery flights for everyone.
Young Aviator Academy
Aviation STEM-based program for middle and high school ages. Where teens learn how to fly, in the classroom and in an airplane.
Looking for a specific pilot license? Look no further. We offer it all: Private pilot, Instrument, Commercial and CFI/CFII.
Flexible Career Pilot Program
Becoming an airline pilot has always been a dream? Looking to change careers? You have come to the right place. Check out our zero to airline pilot program.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW