Private pilot package includes the following:
- 30 hours of ground instruction
- 30 hours of flight training
- 10 hours solo flights
- 40 hours of aircraft rental including solo flights
- All learning materials and resources (complete private pilot kit in a bag)
- Weekly coaching session one-on one with Chief Pilot (up to 30 mins in-person or phone)
- Access to Student Pilot's monthly meets/study sessions
FAA Part 61 requires a minimum of 40 flight hours to obtain a private pilot license.
We guarantee you the highest quality level of flight instruction and we will do our best to achieve your goals with required minimums, while adhering to the highest safety standards.
Extra training incurs additional cost at current rates.
Price $11,799 - 4 installments of $2,950